Journal of Space Science, Technology and Applications (JSSTA) is a double-blind peer reviewed Semiannual publication concerned with appropriate aspects of Space Science, Technology and Applications. JSSTA is a Semiannual open access publication, which publishes of original research papers. JSSTA is following of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and complies with the highest ethical standards in accordance with ethical laws.
JSSTA is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International (CC- By 4.0). Licensees may copy, distribute, display and make derivative works only if they cite the original published articles in this journal.
Responsibilities and obligations of authors
In order to facilitate the process of reviewing and publishing articles, it is necessary for researchers who want to publish their scientific articles in this journal, to pay attention to the following points, otherwise the article will not be subjected to review and evaluation and also the paper will just once be returned to the author for structural revisions.
- Article submission is only possible through the journal website, and the publication refuses the acceptance of any articles manually or by e-mail. Website address: http://journal.isrc.ac.ir/
- The editorial is free to reject, accept and edit the article.
- Submitted articles must be prepared in accordance with the Paper Preparation Guide, otherwise the article will be returned to the author and will not be included in the evaluation process.
- Articles submitted to this journal for review and publication, must not have previously been published in other domestic and foreign journals or submitted to other domestic or foreign journals for review at the same time.
- Authors should read Guide for authors and the terms and conditions for manuscript submission in this journal. (http://journal.isrc.ac.ir/journal/authors.note?lang=en).
- The corresponding author is responsible for the accuracy of the content.
- corresponding author Must confirm and submit the information about other co-authors of the article through the authors' commitment form.
- All authors whose names are mentioned in the manuscript and in the commitment form must participate in writing and compiling the article.
- informing about the article status is done through the journal website and e-mail (it is necessary for corresponding author to refer to both to follow up the article status)
- In case of cancellation of the article review process, the corresponding author is required to send her cancellation through the journal website (request to withdraw the article).
- Completing and submitting the letter of commitment form and conflict of interests is mandatory (see the journal forms menu)
- For the stability and development of the peer review process, eligible authors are invited to participate in the peer review process (the application must be announced by sending a resume to the editor of the journal).
- Authors should clearly report the sponsor of the research (if any).
- Authors have a duty to notify the editor as soon as possible if they find a mistake or incorrection in their published article to correct or revoke the article.
- All authors should be aware that articles submitted to this journal are reviewed by a similarity check software to prevent scientific misconduct.
- After acceptance, the article will be placed in the print queue (See list of articles in press)
- Authors should cite correctly and appropriately all the sources they have used, both directly and indirectly.