Journal of Space Science, Technology and Applications (JSSTA), is an open access double-blind peer reviewed publication which is published by Iranian Space Research Center concerned with new concepts and innovative technologies in "Space Science, Technology and Applications". JSSTA is a Semiannual publication, which publishes original research papers and review papers to journal scope. All submitted manuscripts are checked for similarity through Hamyab software software to ensure their authenticity to be assured about its originality and then rigorously peer-reviewed by the expert reviewers.
Revenue Sources and Article Processing Charges
As Iranian Space Research Center has supported all of the publishing costs of JSSTA, article processing charge and any other publication fees in the journal are free for authors, so there is no article processing charges.
JSSTA has published as an open access electronic journal, so there is no subscription fee for audiences.
Open Access Policies
JSSTA is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0). Licensees may copy, distribute, display and make derivative works only if they cite the original published article.
JSSTA is following of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and complies with the highest ethical standards in accordance with ethical laws.
- Publication Owner: Iranian Space Research Institute
- Journal Frequency: Semiannual
- Article Type: Original research papers, Review papers
- Publication languages: Persian/English Abstract
- Review method: Double Blind Peer Review
- Time to Accept (Days): 117
- Average First Action (Days): 1
- Publication Type: Online
- Article Processing Charge: No
- Firs Publication Year: 2021
- Acceptance Rate: 27%
- Publication type (Access to PDF): Open Access
- Director in Charge: Hossein Samimi
- Editor-in-Chief: Mahdi Fakoor
- Online ISSN: 2783-4557